This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc.
and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterEssentials #CollectiveBias
We love holidays so much here at Gallamore West that celebrating them for just one day is never enough. After all, we do a lot of decorating for each holiday and that alone makes me want to extend the celebrations out for weeks and weeks. So now that we're into March, we're all decorated for Easter here and ready to celebrate the Easter season from now until Easter Sunday itself. And we LOVE having family and friends over to celebrate, make crafts, and eat sweet treats. Today I'm showing you FIVE EASY IDEAS to set up a beautiful Easter tablescape and how easy it is to serve up easy food for a party. To make our Easter season festive (while maintaining a budget and my sanity), here are some of my favorite Easter Party ideas.
1) Buy inexpensive decorations that have a big WOW factor for a little price tag. Those bright tissue puffs were only 97 cents each at Walmart, but they brighten up my party area so much!
2) Serve up easy, delicious food. Kids (and adults) love pizza so for our Easter Party we served DIGIORNO® pizzeria
!™ pizza. With a crust that's crispy outside, but soft and airy inside and a flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, DIGIORNO® pizzeria !™ pizza is a whole new pizza experience! And with premium toppings and no artificial flavors, you'll only taste fresh ingredients. The Supreme Speciale was my favorite.
And the kids all loved the Primo Pepperoni. I sliced it small so that the slices were easy to pick up for our even our littlest guests.
NEW DIGIORNO® pizzeria
!™ pizza also is available as an Italian Style Meat Trio Pizza as well as Quatro Formaggi/Four Cheese Pizza, and new Thin Crusts are coming soon too.
I also served strawberries in the same little paper baking cups that I made cupcakes in. Baby carrots would be another great item to serve in these little baking cups.
And I baked my Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars and cut them into the shape of little flowers.
3) Make your party SWEET with Sweetarts Jelly Beans! These jelly beans are SO good because they are tangy jelly beans in cherry, lemon, grape, blue punch, green apple and orange flavors that taste exactly like Sweetarts Candy. Plus they are so bright and colorful so they're easy to use in adorable recipes and even fun crafts.
I loved making these Fruity Confetti Cupcakes using Sweetarts Jelly Beans (recipe below).
They make such a colorful, fun centerpiece for an Easter party too!
And even using them as fillers on tiered cake plates looked adorable... even though they didn't last long as fillers there because every bunny loves Sweetarts Jelly Beans!
And how bright and colorful are Sweetarts Jelly Beans for decorating this platter of Easter Marshmallow pops?
And back to those cupcakes garnished with Sweetarts Jelly Beans- the Fruity Confetti Cupcakes were a hit for sure!
Here's the recipe:
Fruity Confetti Cupcakes
One box of lemon cake mix, made according to box for 24 cupcakes.Cool and frost cupcakes with your favorite frosting. I love my Easy and Amazing Butter Cream Recipe. Garnish with Sweetarts Jelly Beans and confetti sprinkles.
4) Have an easy, cute craft. And I'm talking E-A-S-Y here. Our guests just decorated a paper plate mask to look like an Easter Bunny. And guess what they used for the nose? A Sweetarts Jelly Bean of course!
5) Shop for everything in one place! I shopped for everything from decorations to food and craft supplies at Walmart- another way to make Easter entertaining so easy. The Easter selection is huge and filled with adorable items to choose from, like these paper plates and napkins. Paper plates are definitely my #1 choice for a party because it makes clean-up so easy, and because the plates help decorate the party. And having the cute napkins in an Easter basket also serves as a decorative way to display a party necessity.
The DIGIORNO® pizzeria
!™ pizza are in the frozen pizza section.
And the Sweetart Jelly Beans are found in the Seasonal Candy aisle.
Easter is a season of fun and memories waiting to be made. But entertaining at Easter season does not have to be all that hard with my Easter Entertaining Ideas Made Easy!
What's your favorite thing to do with your family and/or friends at Easter time? I'd love to hear it in the comments! xoxo